Origination: Martha Stewart Food Website
Recipe: Baked Mac & Cheese
The Finished Product:
Changes to the Recipe:
1) 9″ Round Pan
2) Whole wheat pasta shells – 12 oz instead of 8 oz
3) Monterey Jack cheese instead of white cheddar
4) 1/3 less fat cream cheese instead of the regular cream cheese
5) Butter = Smart Balance Light
6) I added Plain store-bought breadcrumbs, and added some extra to the top before baking.
7) I baked at 350 degrees covered for 20 minutes/then uncovered for 10 minutes.
Overall, I was very satisfied with this recipe, and definitely recommend it to others looking for a good baked mac & cheese recipe.